Living support (150,000 JPY/Month)
One of our subsidiary companies; Mercedes-Benz Finance Japan is looking for an intern.
As an intern at Mercedes-Benz Finance Japan office in Shinagawa, you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment. You will have a wide range of invaluable opportunities in automobile financing company and improve your communication skills by working together with our team as well as other departments.
As a part of our team your tasks will be:
1) Research in Japanese local law and global regulations
- Research Japanese law and regulations. Check Mercedes-benz global compliance regulations.
- Responding to departments inquiries of any legal topic.
(Inquiries will be sent to you via email from different departments)
2) Draft response to police, court or Japanese government regarding any inquiries.
3) Support to organize Board of Directors meeting and shareholders meeting
- Meetings will be held in English. Minutes will be prepared in ENG and JPN
4) Support in organizing and designing the integrity dialogue program
- Support in organizing the integrity dialogue program with the department managers (creating programs, having role as a facilitator and reserving the event halls etc.)
5) Support in creating the Compliance survey
6) Support to review contracts
7) Other administrative work
The internship is set for a period of 6 months.
(Please do not apply any earlier than 5 months prior to your desired start date.)
- Study of economy, language or business administration
- Study of Law is a plus
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT N2 or higher; esp. very high level of spoken Japanese is required)
- Fluent English (B2/C1)
- High communication skills
- Project and process management experience
- Microsoft office skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Analytical skill is a plus
- Work experience in financial area is a plus
- Tips for accommodation and Japan-related information
If you are interested in the above position, please apply from the link bellow and attach the following to your application:
- Cover Letter
- CV in English (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short self-introduction in Japanese (about 500 letters, stating who you are and why you want to work here)
- Transcript of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files