As an intern with Manzanita you will work alongside Tokyo's best data scientists, developers and marketers. This team seeks out challenge, and strives to find solutions before others even identify the problem. We think in innovative and creative ways that are reinventing the marketing landscape in Japan and even globally.
You will get your hands on
- Using psychometrics in the context of advertising
- Designing communication to trigger decision
- Produce client assets for digital marketing campaigns
- Play an active role in the improvement and maintenance of our Psychological model
- Assist on other digital marketing related tasks
We hope you can
- Think like a champion and get creative
- Research and then collate your findings into succinct, logical conclusions
- Be an active member of our team, and participate in the growth of our body of knowledge — not like other admin-related internships (filing paperwork, etc.)
- Apply foundational psychological theories to practical situations
Speak about current marketing practices to some degree
see above and below
Japanese level: JLPT N5 or equivalent (not required, but greatly appreciated)
Good command of English in the context of Psychology — with room to grow, of course!
We are really excited if you
- Can rock Pages, Numbers, Keynote like a pro
- Have a solid knowledge of psychological principles
- Get excited about all things Japanese food/culture
Are outgoing, enthusiastic, and a mood maker…like us.
- Help for finding housing accommodation in Tokyo
- Resume building, opportunity seeking, and general support
- Internal workshops
- Cultural insights, socializing, hang outs
- Multi-disciplinary online professional learning courses
- As our internships sometimes lead to a full-time opportunity, we more often welcome students currently in their final year of studies.
- We ask our interns a minimum commitment of 3 months.
- Working hours are 9:30am to 6pm Mon- Fri., though it can be flexible for interns.
- We currently do not provide visas for our interns.
To know more about the company, please visit:
To apply, please include your CV/resume, cover letter explaining your particular interest in Manzanita, and date range that you would like to intern with us. Applications missing any of the above will not be considered.