We are searching for a Business Analyst to join our team that is creating world-class software for the Insurance Industry. Your focus will be on gathering requirements, documentation, configuration, and client support of the i2go platform to meet our clients’ needs.
With our open door policy, you are actively participating on the companies success story. tigerlab listens carefully to employees feedback, ideas, opinions since these are the values of a healthy environment to grow – we may be a tech company, but behind every tech device is a human, and we value human thoughts.
- Act as the main point of contact on key accounts, juggling various client requests from product roll outs, to optimization as well as general queries.
- Help develop client relationships and support existing accounts.
- Understand and communicate customer quality and business requirements.
- Monitoring the client’s product performance.
-Test new product development, give feedback and raise bugs to the engineering team.
- Actively stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing social platforms and products.
- Attend and contribute to brainstorming / ideation sessions.
- Support and carry out product and user research activities.
- Create process flow charts and documentation.
- Well versed in using agile Scrum Methodology (preferred).
- German & English
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- BA related tasks
- modern and spacy Accommodation will be provided