100.000 JPY/month, Commuting expenses up to 10.000JPY/month
EN08MP - Electrical Engineering Internship
How about a challenging internship in the heart of Tokyo? For our team in the central Shinagawa district of Tokyo, we are currently looking for electrical engineering students, interested in a long-term career in Japan.
Passiv Energie Japan is a young, ambitious company located in the Shinagawa-ward in Tokyo. The central location has close access to the Shinkansen high-speed trains and the Haneda airport. There are two stations in vicinity of the main office, with access to the central Keikyu, Yamanote, and Keihin-Tohoku Lines, leading to the major attractions and areas of Tokyo.
The company is specialized in heat recovery ventilation systems and has prevailed against the strong competition of the Japanese electronic corporations. In the important sector of sustainable living and energy-saving technology Passiv Energie Japan was able to conquer a leading position. To maintain this leading position, new developments are pursued continuously.
- Responsible for the development and realization of assigned projects
- Circuit design and PCB design
- Integration of sensors (Temperature, humidity, VOC, movement) into controlling unit
- Documentation and conception of materials intended for the End-User
- Developing technical solutions to various issues occurring in everyday business
Internship duration: Min. 5 months
Start: October 2023
Students majoring in electrical engineering, precision engineering, micro technology, or similar.
Japanese nationals OR
Valid visa for an internship (The applicant will need to apply himself at her/his local embassy):
- Cultural Activities (for enrolled university students outside of Japan, internship should be mandatory)
- Working Holiday (for enrolled university students outside of Japan, where internship is not mandatory or graduated students)
The company will help eligible applicants to acquire a certificate of eligibility (CoE), which is needed for the Cultural Activities Visa.
High-level of English mandatory
German preferred, but not mandatory
Basic Japanese proficiency preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience in circuit design (Preferably EAGLE)
- Experience in programming micro controllers (Preferably Arduino)
- Technical thinking, enthusiasm for soldering, tinkering and problem solving
- Experience with Linux beneficial
The company will support the intern in finding accommodation.
Compensation: 100.000 JPY/month, commuting expenses of up to 10.000JPY/month
- Letter of motivation
- CV in Japanese (preferred, if possible)
- Starting Date and intended length of stay
Passiv Energie Japan Inc.
3-6-13-102 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, 140-0001 Tokyo, Japan
TEL: +81 (0) 3-6433-2831