KOPRA / Koordinationsstelle fuer Praktika was founded in 1998. It is the aim of the association to improve the international understanding between Asia and Europe via international internship exchange.
KOPRA is established as a non/profit initiative which advances the knowledge about the partner country on the long run through information and enabling of practical experience abroad. KOPRA wants to provide relevant information for both companies and applicants to facilitate the co-operation.
KOPRA fulfils the mission of its articles of association especially through the implementation of the following arrangements:
- Assistance for companies to search for qualified applicants,
- Collection and allocation of information for companies and applicants regarding the respective host country,
- Information of the public about the partner countries, especially about the education systems, exchange organizations, applicant"s profile, promotion opportunities etc.,
- Enabling of practical experience,
- Mentoring and support of labours in the particular host country.
Here you can also find more information about the people behind KOPRA and about the History of KOPRA.