Living support (150,000 JPY/Month)
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Development
Position number : J001
As intern at our MBJ office in Shinagawa you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment of a leading luxury car manufacturer.
You will improve your language skills by communicating in our team as well as through the company. Furthermore, you will deepen your expertise about Human Resource related tasks by assisting employees in their daily duties.
As part of our team your tasks will be:
1. Recruiting activities (50 %)
- Updating online internship offers
- Communication with applicants
- Screening candidates (summarize, discuss, interview etc.)
- Preparation of contracts and visa documents
2. Administrative tasks (40%)
- Calculating salaries and preparing payment documents
- Preparing and registering insurance
- Updating internal systems
- Assistance of Trainees (help with problems, questions etc.)
3. Other tasks (10%)
- Assistance of HR events
- Translating documents
- Supporting HR related tasks and daily activities (e.g. Preparing documents, update lists, make presentations etc.)
Starting date: Around July 2023 - August 2023 depending on the situation.
The internship is basically set for a period of 6 months starting from the date above.
(Please do not apply any earlier than 5 months prior to your desired start date.)
- Study of economy, language or business administration
- Fluent English (B2/C1)
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT N2 or higher)
- German is a plus
MS Office skills:
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- Power Point: Intermediate
- Translation experience (English – Japanese)
- Tips for accommodation and Japan-related information
- Help with visa procedures
If you are interested in the above position, please apply from our website and attach the following to your application:
- Cover Letter
- CV in English (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short self-introduction in Japanese (about 500 letters, stating who you are and why you want to work here)
- Transcript of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
* Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files
We are looking for interns who have an interest in automobile industry and want to work in an intercultural environment. Study of economy, language or business administration would be very much appreciated.