Incheon, Republic of Korea
The East Asian–Australasian Flyway Partnership (EAAFP) is a voluntary regional Partnership that serves as the key international framework to enhance collaboration for the conservation of migratory waterbirds and the sustainable use of their habitats along the East Asian- Australasian Flyway (EAAF). Currently, the EAAFP has 39 Partners made up of governments, international organizations, NGOs and the private sector. The EAAFP Secretariat is located in Songdo, Incheon, Republic of Korea and conducts a range of activities coordinating the day to day work of the EAAFP (e.g. communication with international and local Partners, liaising with the host country and city, organization of workshops, raising awareness for the public, fundraising activities, organization of the Meetings of Partners (MOPs) every two years). The main operating language of the Secretariat is English.
2. Job description
• Position title: External Relations & Foundation Assistant, Communication Assistant, Programme Assistant
• Type of contract: Fixed-term (6 months)
• Work percentage: 100% (full time)
• Work hours: 09:30 – 18:30
• Official language: English
• Expected starting date: late December 2021, mid January 2022 (negotiable)
• Supervisor: External Relations Manager, Foundation Coordinator, Communication Officer, Programme Officer
• Enrolled university students or graduates majoring in communications, marketing, business administration, international relations, environment, biology and/or other related fields.
• Full competency of using English (both written and spoken) is required. Additional EAAF languages (e.g. Korean, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Bahasa Malaysia, etc.) skills are a plus.
• Well-developed computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
4. How to apply
Please submit the set of documents listed below by email to email@example.com no later than 12th December 2021 (Sunday).
• EAAFP Internship Application Form
• A personal statement: Describe your motivations, reason for applying and career goal
(up to one page).
• A sponsorship letter (if you have a sponsor to this programme)
• A reference letter when requested.
Enrolled university students or graduates majoring in communications, marketing, business administration, international relations, environment, biology and/or other related fields.
As the Secretariat’s working language is English, full competency of using English (both written and spoken) is required. Additional EAAF languages (e.g. Korean, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Bahasa Malaysia, etc.) skills are a plus.
Publication & Graphic Design Support
Social Media Management Support
Photography & Video Editing Support
External Relations & Foundation Assistant:
Support for the management of the EAAFP Foundation
Partnership and outreach events
Meetings & Projects & Translation Support
Website Management Support
Site Information Analysis and Management Support
Documentation and Coordination Support
Meeting and Translation Support
Supporting the Local and International Events
Supporting the Local Projects
Application deadline: December 12, 2021
※ Intern’s duties can be changed subject to the office circumstances.