To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link in your browser: https:jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/743999778943192-bosch-corporation-internship-at-the-chassis-systems-control-division-marketing-business-strategy-department. Only applications submitted through this link will be considered
Unit Code: CC/MBL-JP, CC/PRM-JP
Challenging Internship at Bosch Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects.
Your task(s) will include:
1. Checking daily news and OEM/competitor press releases and creating regular summaries and newsletters on the market landscape
2. Assisting market data analysis (VPZ/AMP)
1. Organizing internal conferences & other communication events
2. Developing communication materials (newsletter, employees' survey, promotional footages, blog posts for in-house SNS, etc)
3. Running a community of in-house SNS (posting articles, updating info, etc)
• Required Specialized knowledge:
1. Basic skills of PowerPoint & Excel
2. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
3. Willing to work on ad-hock tasks that are not mentioned in the job description
• Preferred language abilities:
1. If the candidate is fluent in Japanese, he/she doesn't have to be fluent in English (intermediate English skills necessary).
2. If the candidate is fluent in English, he/she doesn't have to be fluent in other languages including Japanese.
• Preferred skills:
1. Adobe Premiere to edit footages
2. Skills to operate filming equipment
Target Internship Period: 1st January 2022 - 30th June 2022
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 160,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to three months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.
Please note that Japanese nationals do not require a visa process. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, students fulfilling this condition may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
Please note that foreign nationals on a student visa with permission for part-time job (資格外活動許可) do not require a visa process. Students fulfilling these conditions will be eligible to work on a part-time scheme only. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, exchange students may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
****Non-Japanese Nationals (visa requirements):
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa.
• Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture