To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link in your browser: https:jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/743999739959482-bosch-corporation-internship-at-hydraulic-units-machine-assembly-manufacturing-group-2
Only applications submitted through this link will be considered
We assemble/manufacture High Tech-Systems for active driving safety ABS/ESP as a part of the global network of Bosch-Group Multi-support for the manufacturing planning team responsible of the final assembly of ABS/ESP Systems. This includes taking responsibility of projects such as: Problem analysis, Process improvement Meeting organization and many other tasks with the main focus on technical aspects. For this you need the experience as a student in Engineering who worked and already has experience with handling problem solving of mechanical aspects. Further details will be given during interview. Please also prepare your own questions.
* Problem Analysis at Manufacturing Lines (Technical and Organisational)
* Support automation activities like RPA or Excel Macros
* Process Improvement (Technical and Administrative)
* Creating future Manufacturing Line Concepts
* Organizing Logistics to Transport for spare parts, facilities and others (minor part, relevance is in technical aspects)
* Participate in International Meetings to Exchange Knowledge and Work on Projects that which also affects other Manufacturing Locations
* Projects with cross-functional Teams (cross-section)
* Internship Management within Manufacturing Group 2
* Production Support
* Translate German Documents into English (and vice versa), also Japanese if possible
* Mandatory Condition
1. Mechanical/Industrial Engineering student with main base of automotive and technical/mechanical major
2. Experience with Production Lines and Manufacturing Execution Systems
3. Mid-long term(3 months - 1 year) working experience (preferred at Bosch)
4. International and Intercultural Experiences is a plus
5. Flexible and Adaptable Working Style and Environment
* Specialized knowledge:
1. Microsoft (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, One Note)
2. Experience in solving problems and handling of production machines
3. Failure identification in mechanical machines and ability to create solutions idependently
4. Analytical thinking and problem solving for technical problems
5. Maintenance of mechanical parts
6. High computer literacy, good understanding and fast implementation/ carry-out of given work tasks
7. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious, and reliable team player. Take measures suited to the occasion!
1. Fluent English
2. Japanese (preferable)
3. German (preferable)
1. Programming skills such as VBA, Python or Codesys
2. CAD Programs such as Inventor, CAD, SolidEge
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company.
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period.
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture.
Attention! Please note that the "nice to have knowledge" is NOT THE MAIN part of the internship, therefore students with a technical major (mainly mechanical engineers) are being approached!
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 160,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to 3 months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.