Tokyo - Central Business District
JPY 100.000 / Month (TBD)
3 - 6 months Internships with Leading German Investment Promotion Agency in Central Tokyo Location.
Our interns perform challenging and diverse tasks during their internships which prepare them for business:
- Business proposals and case studies for market entry strategy scenarios of companies planning to enter the German & EU markets,
- Industry research (e.g. Startups, Robotics, AI, Industrie 4.0, Food, MedTech, Production Technology, New Materials, EnviroTech, Renewable Energies), incl. compilation of presentations and company leads lists,
- Organization and preparation of events (NRW.INVEST Seminars, NRW Japan K.K. Fireplace Talks, NRW trade fair participations, high-level visits from NRW, ...),
- Preparation of articles for the NRW Japan K.K. newsletter, of PR materials for online and offline media and marketing activities in cooperation with professional agencies (incl. translations),
- General office work: NRW Japan K.K. offers opportunities to experience a wide range of interesting and challenging work tasks and enabling our interns to build business contacts in Japan.
PC/Mac Skills (MS Office Suite, ...)
Knowledge about Germany and the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia.
German, English, Japanese (written and spoken, preferably JLPT 1 or 2)
Japanese Regional Studies (with focus on modern Japan) or
Economic Studies (Business Administration, Economics, ...) or
Engineering Science, Natural Science or Medical fields or
and Law (Rechtsreferendare or law students) are welcome!
A strong interest or specialization in Japan related studies is
Assistance in application for visa application
Assistance in finding a residence (based on our interns experience)
Commuting allowance in Tokyo
As a team of German and Japanese nationals our mission is to attract investment to the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia and promote business activities in and cooperation with Japan. As such we are in constant contact with Japanese corporations, startups, central and regional government institutions, universities, R & D facilities as well as the media in Japan. We look forward to working with you as a full-fledged member of our team! Please contact us via KOPRA or directly at email@example.com .