150.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Mercedes-Benz R&D Japan Telematics Development
Position number: RD011
As an intern at the Mercedes-Benz Research and Development Japan (RDJ) office in Kawasaki you will have the opportunity to gain experience with telematics and infotainment systems and broaden your knowledge about the automotive industry by performing market analysis/ research and creating industry related presentations for Mercedes-Benz.
You will work in an intercultural research and development team in the fast changing field of telematics systems. By communicating in our team as well as with departments throughout Mercedes-Benz Japan, you will have a great chance to improve your language skills.
As part of the telematics team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Description of Trainee tasks
1 Telematics development support
- Support test bench management (e.g. update of HU device SW, manage test environment setup etc.)
- Support handling of raw map data information extraction with software programming
- Updating/Downgrading of Map Data testing
- Support evaluation of online data by updating of scripts
- Develop SDK upon POCs (Proof of Concept) with MBUX (Mercedes Benz user Experience)
For details please refer to https:developer.mercedesbenz.com/
2. Administrative Tasks
- Support administrative tasks and daily office work
- Preparation and support of testing activities
3. Other tasks
- Preparation and support testing activities
- Support Telematics team tasks in daily basis ( e.g. organize meetings, update data, etc.)
- Preparation of power point presentation for specific suggestions in team
Knowledge in software programming languages, e.g. Python etc.
Fluent English ( If TOEIC Score available, score higher than 500)
Japanese ability is preferred but not mandatory
We will provide tips for accommodation and Japan-related information, as well as support for the visa application
We are looking for interns who have an interest in automobile industry and want to work in an intercultural environment. Study of technology, economy, language or business administration would be very much appreciated.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your:
- Cover Letter
- CV in English (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short self introduction in Japanese (about 500 letters,stating who you are and why you want to work here)
- Transcript of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
directly to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position number in your application.
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files