150.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Internship at Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
IT - Customer Experience Section
Position Number: J021
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd. is a Japanese subsidiary wholly-owned by Daimler. Since 1986, Sales and services for passenger cars of Daimler –Maybach, AMG and smart – are offered to people in Japan.
As an intern at our Mercedes-Benz Japan office in Shinagawa, you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment.
The main tasks will be:
1. CRM / CDM Marketing cloud management and support
2. Application Management
4. Project Support
Japanese ability is preferred but not mandatory
Background in Analytics, statistics or IT CRM
- Tips for accommodation and Japan-related information
- Help with Visa procedures
If you are interested in the above positions please send your:
- Cover letter (stating the position number)
- CV (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short Self-Introduction in Japanese (500 Characters)
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
Directly to the following E-mail address: email@example.com
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files.