【CC】Information Coordination and Organization - IT Support Internship
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link in your browser: https:jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/743999949285542cc-information-coordination-and-organization-it-support-internship. Only applications submitted through this link will be considered.
Unit Code: CC/ICO-JP
Relaxing Internship at Bosch Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your tasks will include:
1. Provide first level IT support for end users
2. Preparation and hand-out of user accounts and IT equipment such as PCs, laptops and mobile devices including PC and equipment planning, ordering and handout
3. Conduct IT trainings based on existing concepts
4. Creation of End User instructions for internal tools as well as process documentation support
5. Support of internal communication (blog posts, company internal Wikipedia maintenance, etc.)
6. Additional tasks can be discussed with the hiring manager based on interest and qualification
1. IT background
2. Familiar with Microsoft Windows
3. Familiar with MS Office Tools such as Excel, Word, Outlook
4. (Preferred) Linux know-how
5. (Preferred) MacOS know-how
6. (Preferred) Familiar with Azure based cloud solutions
1. Very good English skills
2. If the candidate is fluent in Japanese, he/she doesn't have to be fluent in English (intermediate English skills necessary).
3. If the candidate is fluent in English, he/she doesn't have to be fluent in other languages including Japanese.
1. Very good communication skills
2. Ability to work or identify work self-sufficiently and independently
3. Capability to self-sufficiently identify and implement IT solutions
Target Internship Period:
• The preferred internship duration is from 2024-02-01 until 2024-07-31.
The Internship period can be discussed with the hiring manager and the intern during the application interview.
• The current application period is until 2023-12-15. After that we will reach out to all candidates and inform about the next steps.
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 180,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to three months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.
Please note that Japanese nationals do not require a visa process. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, students fulfilling this condition may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
Please note that foreign nationals on a student visa with permission for part-time job (資格外活動許可) do not require a visa process. Students fulfilling these conditions will be eligible to work on a part-time scheme only. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, exchange students may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
****Non-Japanese Nationals (visa requirements):
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa.
Please be aware that we will not:
A.) Carry out country specific tax treaty procedures. 特定の国の租税条約の手続きは実施しない。
B.) Carry out any refund procedures. 還付手続きも行わない。