Internship Position: Overseas Development Assistant
Requirements: Be able to do 5-6 months internship, preferred starting months: January, February and March in 2024
Related majors: International Marketing/business, International Finance, International logistics or Supply Chain Management Undergraduate students.
Excellent English skill is a must, other European language skills is an advantage.
Applicators’ Requirements / skills:
1. Be proficient in communicating with foreign clients.
2. Effective interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills;
3. Creative, enthusiastic, self-driven, well time planner and a good team player;
4. A quick learner who is dedicated to work, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
To assist in development of the European/international and other related businesses, customer maintenance.
1. Promote the company on European websites or social media.
2. Collect information on logistics exhibitions and exhibitors abroad.
3. Follow and track the news updates of various shipping companies on social media abroad.
4. Follow and track the latest developments and policies of major international ports.
5. Foreign customer maintenance
Benefits: transport allowance 500CNY/month + accommodation allowance 2000CNY/month+ free lunch during working days. Free Chinese lessons
Working Hours: 8 hours X 5 days
For any questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org