140.000 JPY (monthly allowance)
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link in your browser: https:jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/743999923083162-internship-at-the-marketing-and-business-communication-at-two-wheeler-powersports-hq . Only applications submitted through this link will be considered
Challenging Internship at Bosch Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your task(s) will include:
1. Support planning & organizing global and regional events, such as customer/ press events, exhibitions, internal events (both on-site/ online events)
2. Plan, coordinate and implement social media communication activities (LinkedIn)
3. Develop and publish internal communication contents (newsletters, intranet articles, movies, photographs etc.)
4. Support process management for the global marketing communication team
Required Specialized knowledge:
1. Fluent English
2. Familiar with Microsoft office tools
3. Media creation skill (e.g. movie editing, photograph shooting, article development) would be a great advantage
4. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
German, Japanese language proficiency
Preferred Skills and abilities:
1. German, Japanese language proficiency
2. Former internship experience in Bosch as a plus
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
Target Internship Period: January 2024 ~ minimum 6 months
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 180,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to three months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.
Please note that Japanese nationals do not require a visa process. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, students fulfilling this condition may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
Please note that foreign nationals on a student visa with permission for part-time job (資格外活動許可) do not require a visa process. Students fulfilling these conditions will be eligible to work on a part-time scheme only. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, exchange students may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
****Non-Japanese Nationals (visa requirements):
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa.