Looking for an exceptional internship opportunity in Qingdao, China?
NCIFA is a China based International Freight Forwarding Group Company, Established in 1992- First class freight forwarder - with a NVOCC qualification certificate. NCIFA has seven branch offices in China and Vietnam. The Qingdao office is open to recruiting interns.
Internship Position: Overseas Business and Marketing Development
Recruitment: UK, Germany, NL, Northern Europe OR European Interns that can speak excellent English.
Requirements: Be able to do 5-6 months internship, preferred starting months: August, September or October in 2023; study Chinese at XMandarin
English level should be high
Applicators’ Requirements / skills:
1. Excellent English skill as a must, other European language skills is an advantage, be proficient in communicating with foreign clients; English native speaker is preferred.
2. Related majors: International Marketing/business, International Finance, International logistics or Supply Chain Management Undergraduate students.
3. Effective interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills;
4. Creative, enthusiastic, self-driven, well time planner and a good team player;
5. A quick learner who is dedicated to work, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
We can offer you the following services to make coming to China very easy for you:
Airport pickup & Welcome dinner
*Optional: Housing (Accomodation service)
Chinese SIM card, Bank Card, Transportation Card
Certificate of completion
Fun events and parties
Chinese business course to help you within the internship company
To assist in development of the European/international freight market and other related businesses, customer maintenance.
1, Promote the company on European websites or social media.
2, Collect information on logistics exhibitions and exhibitors abroad.
3, Follow and track the news updates of various shipping companies on social media abroad.
4, Follow and track the latest developments and policies of major international ports.
5, Foreign customer maintenance