XELA Robotics is seeking a creative and motivated Marketing Intern to join our team. The primary focus of this internship will be to create 3D content in Blender and develop realistic 3D mock-ups for our product line, which includes sensors, robot hands, and grippers. Additionally, the intern will be responsible for creating blog posts about company events and exhibitions and creating promotional materials such as posters and videos.
- Proficiency in Blender or other 3D software
- Strong communication skills and ability to write engaging content
- Familiarity with marketing concepts and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for technology and robotics
- Currently enrolled in a marketing or engineering program at a college or university
- Japanese (not required)
- Use Blender to create 3D content and develop realistic 3D mock-ups of XELA Robotics products
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that align with XELA Robotics' goals
- Write blog posts about company events and exhibitions, as well as other relevant topics
- Develop promotional materials such as posters and videos to showcase XELA Robotics' products
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure consistency in branding and messaging
- Conduct research to identify new marketing opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends
The assistance we can currently offer is the reimbursement of travel expenses.
This is an unpaid internship, and you will work closely with our marketing team to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, innovative industry. Candidates with an engineering background are encouraged to apply, as there may be opportunities to work on technical projects related to XELA Robotics' products. If you are passionate about marketing, engineering, and interested in robotics, we encourage you to apply.