Please refer to Additional Assistance
Testing Laboratories in Yokohama / Osaka.
If you are looking for an internship for your study, we will provide it with the practical experience. Are you interested in the experience of taking part in one of the world’s leading testing service providers?
The focus of the internship is practical and will cover:
- Working on projects in own responsibility (Conception, design and construction of test equipment / test benches)
- Working on testing projects
- Assisting engineers during electrical testing
- Support in daily work
You will receive:
- An in depth insight into international product standards
- Will get familiar with actual tested devices
- Will learn a great deal about Testing and Analyzing.
- Will work on actual industry projects together with experienced engineers.
The starting date of the Internship can be arranged flexible. A duration of 6 months is preferred but can be also negotiated.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please apply with:
- Letter of motivation / cover letter
- Academical Transcripts
All combined in one PDF
*Our internship is offered to students only and you need to be enrolled to educational institution during the internship period.
*Please mention your desired period and starting date of the internship for our reference.
Good computer skills
Good English skills
Pre-diploma in electrical or electronic engineering, laser physics
- Visa support
- Accommodation provided
- Meal allowance 1,000JPY / day + Commuting fee
- Travel cost (return flight ticket) up to 200,000 JPY (upon submission of receipt)
Ability to adapt in a new environment
Self-driven and pro-active behavior
Analytic and problem orientated thinking