3 - 6 months Internships (onsite in Japan or remote from Germany) with NRW Japan K.K., Japanese subsidiary of NRW.Global Business GmbH Trade & Investment Agency of the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW).
Our interns perform challenging and diverse tasks during their internships which prepare them for business:
- Business proposals and case studies for market entry strategy scenarios of companies planning to enter the German & EU markets,
- Industry research (e.g. Startups, Robotics, AI, Industrie 4.0, Food, MedTech, Production Technology, New Materials, EnviroTech, Renewable Energies), incl. compilation of presentations and company leads lists,
- Organization and preparation of hybrid or online events (NRW.INVEST German Business Seminars, NRW Japan K.K. FireplaceWebTalks, NRW trade fair participations, high-level visits from NRW, ...),
- Preparation of articles for the NRW Japan K.K. newsletter, of PR materials for online and offline media and marketing activities in cooperation with professional agencies (incl. translations),
- General office work: NRW Japan K.K. offers opportunities to experience a wide range of interesting and challenging work tasks and enabling our interns to build business contacts in Japan. Pls. note that remuneration is paid only for on-site Interships to cover for increased living costs in Japan.
Economic Studies (Business Administration, Economics, ...) or
Engineering Science, Natural Science or Medical fields or
and Law (Rechtsreferendare or law students) are welcome!
A strong interest or specialization in Japan related studies is
German, English, Japanese (written and spoken, preferably JLPT 1 or 2)
Basic PC/Mac Skills (MS Teams, MS Office Suite, ...) are welcome. Experience with Salesforce, Invitation and Zoom, Webex, etc. Communication tools as well as with SNS tools (Twitter, LinkedIn) is weclome. Good knowledge about Germany and the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Assistance for visa application (currently subject to travel restrictions)
Assistance in finding a residence (based on our interns experience)
Commuting allowance in Tokyo
As a team of German and Japanese nationals our mission is to attract investment to the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia and promote business activities in and cooperation with Japan. As such we are in constant contact with Japanese corporations, startups, central and regional government institutions, universities, R & D facilities as well as the media in Japan. We look forward to working with you as a full-fledged member of our team! Please contact us via KOPRA or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .