Internship offer at an uprising start-up company in the heart of Tokyo, Japan:
XELA Robotics is a producer and seller of tactile sensors used to give robotics a 'human sense of touch'. Our sensors give robots the capability of manipulating objects as humans do. This allows them to grasp and move items of various size, density, weight, and texture safely and without the risk of damages.
Our team consists of leading experts in the field of robotics with a combined experience of over 73 years.
Please visit us at https:www.xelarobotics.com for more information regarding the company.
We are currently looking for a Finance intern to join our team. The intern's tasks include the support of the following:
• Budget Forecasting
• Financial Modeling
• General Accounting
• Expense Overview
• Investor Presentations
• Market and Industry Research
• Ad-hoc support
The internship has a duration of a minimum of 3 months. Internships lasting for more than 3 months can be discussed as well depending on the availability and qualification of the intern.
As a fast-growing start-up company in the robotics and tactile sensor space, we provide interns with hands-on experience and the opportunity to work as an integrated part of the team throughout the duration of the internship. The intern will take on tasks and responsibilities early on and will be given own projects to handle and to present.
Join our young and dynamic team at XELA Robotics now!
We are looking forward for to your application.
• Basic knowledge about financial markets and finance (e.g., through university classes or practical experience)
• Knowledge on how to conduct market and industry analysis (research)
• Knowledge about forecasting and budgeting
• Advanced expertise in the MS Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken, is necessary
• At least basic Japanese is preferred
• Additional language skills are a plus
• Knowledge about Japanese business culture and ethics.
• Experience in an international environment
• Previous Start-Up experience
• Previous work or internship experience with a financial institution, an accounting or finance role, consulting or related positions
• Excel VBA or Financial Databases knowledge
The assistance we can currently offer is the reimbursement of travel expenses.
We welcome applications from undergraduate (from the third semester) and graduate students.