Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
JPY 130.000 (40h/week)
☆ Finance & Controlling Department ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
Finance and Controlling Department
The department belongs to the Mitsubishi Fuso Finance Organization and includes besides controlling also the functions Accounting and IT. The CFO department became increasingly international and includes meanwhile 7 nationalities and the controlling department represents 6 nationalities. Due to the international focus of Daimler and the domestic character of PABCO, English and Japanese skills are mandatory.
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Perform pricing checks
• Perform payment release checks
• Perform checks of outgoing orders
• Support in the process documentation to improve transparency of operations
• Improve in-house parts cost valuation and
• Prepare for team meetings and record minutes
• Support in the response to ad-hoc requests
• Support of Social Media Project
• Good IT skills in office software and ERPs
• Skills in programming and databases are a plus
• Experience of using Microsoft Excel for analysis using pivot, VLOOKUP, sum if, etc
Very good communication skills in Japanese (at least N3) and English (business proficiency)
You are the right candidate, if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• Studies related to Finance or if you have a basic understanding of Finance
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• Diligent and precise worker also under pressure
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset for problem solving
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Support with finding accommodation
Support with visa application
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 4 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead. The internship period can be adjusted according to your university schedule.