Do you want to be part a truly empowered team, co-creating in a global network, constantly learning new, game changing topics (data!), shaping business models with our internal customers while fulfilling the big purpose of protecting the Company and its employees from material and reputational damage? If this excites you, then join us! Compliance Daimler Trucks Asia is part of Daimler's global Integrity and Legal Network. You will be part of the team ensuring that all relevant elements of Daimler's Compliance Management system are adequately designed and effectively implemented in MFTBC in Japan and the other DTA entities across Asia.
Topics we cover include:
- Sanctions compliance
- Anti-Money laundering
- Data compliance
Our tasks include in particular:
- Communication and promotion of our values
- Designing and delivering relevant training to our internal and external parties
- Regular risk assessment as well as process analysis
- Consultations in many different functional business areas
Practical knowledge and experiences
- Advanced studies of business administration or law
- Expert knowledge in MS PowerPoint
- Strong affinity to integrity related contemplations
- Business level English
- Conversational Japanese is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Excel & SharePoint
- Degree in business administration or law
- First practical experience in sales, distribution network development, IT or Compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity to communication
- Conceptual abilities
- Analytical thinking
- Strong process orientation
We are glad to assist you on preparing for your trip to Japan. Naturally, we provide all documents required for visa application as soon as your internship has been approved by the selected department. Also, we strive to lend you a hand on getting started in Japan.
Start date as soon as possible, minimum duration of 6 months.