$0.00 to $2,000.00 /month
As a Soompi assistant editor, you will be working from home under a flexible schedule. Duties will include writing/editing/publishing news articles and curating content. The part-time position is paid and begins ASAP.
– Passionate about K-entertainment and culture
– Strong command of English grammar
– Ability to read and translate written Korean (TOPIK level 5 or higher)
– Ability to write fun and engaging content
– Strong communication skills
– Organized, proactive, detail-oriented, fast learner
– Available to work on weekends
Send a resume, a cover letter, and a translation of this (https:entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001136006) Korean entertainment news article. You can submit them in Word or PDF format.
Please send your application to email@example.com with [Assistant Editor Application] as the subject line.
You can apply from anywhere in the world!
We will take applications as they arrive.