Internship offer for business development at exciting start-up company in the middle of bustling Shinjuku, Tokyo.
XELA Robotics is looking for a person to join the team and help us develop our business and marketing.
We are currently in an exciting and important part of our company's development and would very much like to have a helping hand in our daily business activities.
The duration of this internship is a minimum of 4 months with an maximum that can be discussed.
XELA Robotics is a producer and seller of tactile sensors used to give robotics a 'human sense of touch'. This basically means that robotics are given the capability of manipulating objects as humans do. This allows them to grasp and move items of various size, density, weight and texture safely and without the risk of damage.
Since XELA Robotics is a young company with a lot of interest from the Japanese, and international, robotics market we are currently looking into ways to improve our business processes. A fresh look from someone who is studying business, management and/or marketing would be a great asset to our team.
- Understanding of Japanese business culture and ethics.
- Good understanding of how to do market analysis
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken is necessary
- Japanese is a plus but not strictly necessary
Skills preferred for this internship are:
- Knowledge of strategic management
- Marketing and experience in exercising marketing for B2B-Market research and analyzing information
- High interest in technology, in particular robotics technology
The assistance we can currently offer is the reimbursement of travel expenses.
This internship is offered to both BA (bachelor) and MS (master) students for their work internships or graduation internships.
There is only 1 place available at this time.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,