498,75€ - 525,00€ /month
Crowdfunding Lead is a crowdfunding and digital marketing agency based in Station F (World's largest incubator), Paris. Our clients are fast-growing French and International start-ups. We work on a large range of very innovative projects such as: Smart motorcycle helmet, educational robot for kids, electric folding bike, luxury watches, real estate agency 2.0, running app and more.
The main services we offer are :
1. Creation and promotion of crowdfunding campaigns
2. International product launch
3. International Digital marketing campaigns to help our clients increase their revenue and minimize their acquisition cost
As a PR Officer, you will be responsible for helping our clients getting international media
coverage (Online, print, radio and TV).
In order to reach this goal, you will implement the following actions:
• Writing press releases
• Creating press kits
• Distributing press releases
• Reaching out to major international media outlets (Online, print, radio and TV)
• Answering incoming requests from journalists (Interview requests, product testing…)
• Writing reportings on media coverage
• Participating in organizing press events
You will benefit from extensive training all along your internship in order to become a fully
trained PR Manager able to successfully hold a full-time position at the end of your
Writing press releases• Creating press kits• Distributing press releases• Reaching out to major international media outlets (Online, print, radio and TV)• Answering incoming requests from journalists (Interview requests, product testing…)• Writing reportings on media coverage• Participating in organizing press events
You speak English fluently, a second language would be a plus. (Taiwanese, Korean, Chinese, French, German, Spanish Japanese speakers are welcome)
-Excellent written and verbal communication-Strong interpersonal skills-Hard-working-Autonomous
The position will be based in Paris. Working remotely is an option.
Send your resume to email@example.com with subject : « Internship – PR Manager »
Cover letter is optional but appreciated if it provides us with more details about your work experience, skills and motivation.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: 498,75€ - 525,00€ /month
Duration: 2-6 months