498,75€ - 525,00€ /month
Crowdfunding Lead is a crowdfunding and digital marketing agency based in Paris. Our
clients are fast-growing French and International start-ups. We work on a large range of
very innovative projects such as: Smart motorcycle helmet, educational robot for kids,
electric folding bike, luxury watches, real estate agency 2.0, running app…
The main services we offer are :
-Creation and promotion of crowdfunding campaigns
-International product launch
-International Digital marketing campaigns to help our clients increase their revenue and
minimize their acquisition cost.
As a Marketing Consultant you will be responsible for defining the marketing strategy of our
clients in THE US, Europe and Asia.
In order to reach this goal, you will implement the following actions:
• Carrying out a deep analysis of the products and services of your clients portfolio.
• Conducting a detailed study of the competition’s marketing strategy.
• Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Trends and Facebook Audience
• Writing analytical business reports
• Advising our clients on product/service positioning strategy
• Defining the communication strategy ( Catch phrases, images, videos…)
• Defining targets for the online advertising strategy
• Advising our clients on ads campaigns to launch on Facebook, Twitter and Google.
You will benefit from extensive training all along your internship in order to become a fully
trained 360° Marketing Consultant able to successfully hold a full-time position at the end
of your internship.
Carrying out a deep analysis of the products and services of your clients portfolio.• Conducting a detailed study of the competition’s marketing strategy.• Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Trends and Facebook AudienceInsights• Writing analytical business reports• Advising our clients on product/service positioning strategy• Defining the communication strategy ( Catch phrases, images, videos…)• Defining targets for the online advertising strategy• Advising our clients on ads campaigns to launch on Facebook, Twitter and Google.
You speak English fluently, a second language would be a plus. (Taiwanese, Korean, Chinese, French, German, Spanish Japanese speakers are welcome)
- Strong analytical skills-Excellent written and verbal communication-Creative-Autonomous
The position will be based in Paris. Working remotely is an option.
Send your resume to email@example.com with subject : « Internship – Marketing Consultant »
Cover letter is optional but appreciated if it provides us with more details about your work experience, skills and motivation.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: 498,75€ - 525,00€ /month
Duration: 2-6 months