160.000 JPY (monthly allowance)
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link in your browser: https:jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/743999696823389-internship-at-the-chassis-systems-control-sales-japan-department. Only applications submitted through this link will be considered
Challenging Internship at Bosch Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your tasks will include:
1. Support for project management related tasks
2. Project management tool knowledge transfer to project managers
3. Support for customer sample orders (Communicate/arrange internally in Bosch)
1. Computer operation (Windows)
2. Microsoft office
3. General business communication
4. Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
1. Fluent English required
2. Intermediate Japanese required
• Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
*We offer a very competitive salary and provide you with allnecessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa.