Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ SCM – Supplier Management, Quality & Logistics ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Supply Chain Management – Supplier Management, Quality & Logistics
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Analyze supplier evaluation process and work upon improving data quality
• Create Daily Coverage Report for time critical parts
• Collect and compile daily supplier part related issues reported from factory, support in analysis
• Collect and compile 3 Months in Service data for supplier parts, support in analysis
• Support for existing processes and suggest improvements
• Improve processes in terms of automation using Power BI
• Support in translation during meetings and documents
• Support with the PABCO internship social media project
• Required - Advanced Excel skills
• Nice to have – working knowledge Power BI or Macro creation
• English: Business Proficiency
• Japanese: N3 and above, including verbal and written skills
You are the right candidate, if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• Preferred Degree / Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain
• Working experience in manufacturing company in Japan is a plus
• Working knowledge of E2E Supply Chain
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
• You are an open minded person with high people skills
• You like open communication in Japanese language
Assistance for visa application
Assistance for finding accommodation
Commutation support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.
The starting/ end dates are adjustable if needed.