Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆Product Engineering Bodies - Truck Body Engineering Intern☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Product Engineering Bodies
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Member of Truck Body Model Change project
• Data analysis and organization, creation of reference materials and presentations in order to promote the project.
• Research on the shape of body truck’s new parts and realizing feasibility surveys.
• Bringing ideas of design improvement on existing truck bodies
• Drawing support
• Necessary: Excel, Powerpoint
• Nice to have: 3D CAD: NX, 2D CAD: Micro CADAM
• Mechanical Engineering student
• Japanese: Business level (necessary). N2 and above.
• English: Business level
You are the right candidate, if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• Diligent and precise worker also under pressure
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset for problem solving
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accommodation in Kanagawa
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 4 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.
The internship period can be adjusted according to your university schedule.