160.000 JPY (monthly net allowance)
Challenging Internship with Bosch Japan at Final Assembly Manufacturing Group2 Department!
Position Code: CC/ TgP/MSH2
Ticket Number: 8004482870
***Please refer to the information below (“Others”) on HOW TO APPLY and WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT.
***In addition, please be advised that you MUST be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of the internship period to apply for an internship position at Bosch Japan!
The Chassis Systems Control division has been a pioneer for years of innovative technology and quality. At our plant that is located in Nasusiobara in the Tochigi prefecture we assemble/manufacture Hightech-systems for active driving safety ABS/ESP as part of the global network of Bosch-Group Multi-support for the manufacturing planning team responsible for the final assembly of ABS/ESP Systems. That includes taking responsibility of projects such as: Problem analysis, Process improvement Meeting organization and so on. Detail will be given during interview.
- Mechanical, Mechatronics, automation, or similar majors Engineering student
- Very good experience with using Computer literacy (MS-office, CAD, PLC SW,...etc)
- Independent , reliable and structured way of working + technical/logical problem solving skills
- Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
- Fluent English required
- Intermediate German preferred
- Basic Japanese preferred
- Long-term (6 months-1 year) working experience (preferred at Bosch)
- International and intercultural experiences is plus
- Experience with production lines and manufacturing execution systems
Additionally, you should:
- Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company.
- Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period.
- Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture.
We offer very competitive salary and provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa
All applicants are required to state the position code (and ticket number) in their application email in order to be considered. Please submit ONLY the following 3 documents attached as separate PDF files (no Word files, no cloud storage links etc.) with your application email:
1) Application Form (download here: http:saiyo.boschjapan-brandtopics.jp/images/interns/common/3_internship_application_form2018.pdf )
2) Cover Letter
3) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
4) Prove of previous working experiences with task description
5) Certifications given for acquired skills (if available)
6) Latest university transcript, prove of project work and suchlike
Please do NOT send recommendation letters, transcripts of record, language certificates etc. with your application email. Application emails where the documents are attached as one single file or where the attachment exceeds a size of 3 MB will not be processed.
Additionally, please note that the actual internship period may differ from the one stated above depending on visa processing times. Since applications are periodically forwarded to the receiving department, please submit your application as soon as possible even if the actual internship start date is still somewhat far in the future.
For further information, please refer to the following homepage:
Find us on Facebook:
Find us on LinkedIn: