• Play, evaluate and analyze various game products;
• Conduct marketing research on game market dynamics;
• Give suggestions and feedback on internal and external products;
• Collaborate with game designer, UE researchers and other stakeholders to evaluate and improve game quality and user experience;
• Participate in the development of oversea game market;
• Passion for games!!! Able to play games every day and share game experience with other people.
• Strong ability to learn;
• Basic Chinese ability (oral and written)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a team environment.
• No work experience required and No limitation on education background
3 months or above; 3 days a week.
62 Jinsui Road, Kingold Bldg, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
599 Wangshang Road, NetEase Bldg, Binjiang District, Hangzhou
How to Apply:
1. Please describe your game experience in cover letter or CV, with game analysis is preferred;
2. Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with title '[GAC-Location] Name -School -Major -How many days working per week -intern duration]
Salary and Benefit：
RMB 2500 per month, Visa Assistance, Catered meals Monday – Friday, On-site gym
Game field related
Basic Chinese ability (oral and written)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills