150.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Internship at Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
Van Project Office support
Position Number: J019
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd. is a Japanese subsidiary wholly-owned by Daimler. Since 1986, Sales and services for passenger cars of Daimler –Maybach, AMG and smart – are offered to people in Japan.
As an intern at our Mercedes-Benz Japan office in Shinagawa, you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment.
The main tasks will be :
Support of Van Project Office tasks, e.g.
- Prepare and update department planning and open issues list
- Prepare and schedule meetings with Germany and with cooperation partner
- Preparation of reports/summaries and presentations
- Support cooperation of (technical) work-packages, e.g. join telcos and support smooth communication (Japanese and German participants with English as common language)
- Support on-site visits of project members from Germany if required
- Monitor Japanese market regarding new developments in delivery systems, delivery-related connectivity solutions and overall development of the VAN segment in Japan in cooperation with related departments
Experience in automotive development is a bonus
Fluent in english, good level in Japanese, German is a bonus
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, One NoteGood communication skills, intercultural experience, good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, interested in new technologies
- Tips for accommodation and Japan-related information
- Help with Visa procedures
If you are interested in the above positions please send your:
- Cover letter (stating the position number)
- CV (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short Self-Introduction in Japanese (500 Characters)
- Transcripts of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
Directly to the following E-mail address: email@example.com
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files.