Purchasing Assistant Internship
The main company is based in Germany (Mainz). Our Sales department is multilingual with over 10 languages being spoken on a daily basis. The team at BD Electronics prides itself on its sourcing ability of electronic components. We have direct contact with over 700 recognized EC vendors worldwide. Additionally, BD Electronics has visibility on otherwise hidden 'Excess OEM Stock' from 100's of OEMs globally. This all means that we have the ability to find Components that other Electronic distributors do not.
Currently enrolled or owned of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics/Supply chain management/International Trade• Attention to detail• Good organizational skills • Good level in English • Good communication/negotiation skills and teamwork• A positive attitude• Chinese language is an advantage
• Locating products• Negotiate pricing, recognize market trends and in-demand items • Developing and maintaining business relationships with Vendor Reps. • This position interfaces internally with the Sales Department and externally with Vendor Reps. Applicant should be able to work well with others, and must be detail orientated
You will not only watch what is done, but work as an employee with responsibilities in order to give you a proper work experience (you will cook coffee, but only for yourself ????)
• Help with finding accommodation
• Support to receive Erasmus+
• Fruit Tuesday: Vitamins for your health!
• Beer Friday: Every Friday we work until 3 pm only and go to a bar nearby. The first beer will be paid by the company
• Incentives: Weekly challenges keep you motivated and you and your team can win dinner and drinks!
• Currently enrolled or owned of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics/Supply chain management/International Trade
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• Good level in English
• Good communication/negotiation skills and teamwork
• A positive attitude
• Chinese language is an advantage