Company will provide housing and visa cost; the intern will have to pay for his/her own flight tickets and expenses on spot.
Your main focus will be:
1. QUALITY FOLLOW UP
● Handling clients' calls and customer care.
● Analyzing feedbacks of clients to improve performance of the company.
● Collaborating closely with operation team to deal with issues on spot.
● Taking corrective actions on short and long term.
● Finding solutions to avoid troubles' renewal.
● Supporting operation on guides’ interviews/training.
● Working on new tools to improve daily tasks.
Other tasks might include:
2. PRODUCTION / MARKETING
● Researching and developing new products.
● Participating in inspection on spot.
● Translating existing programs and write new content.
● Producing quality content (articles, interviews, movies, report).
● Experience in dealing with customers.
● Ability to adapt to different culture, environment and lifestyle.
● Curiosity, passion for travel, proactivity and positive attitude.
● Native or fluent in Spanish and/or German
● Tourism, Business, Communication, Marketing, Languages background
● Excel and Access proficiency considered a valuable plus.
● Strong communication skills.