Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ IT Department Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Understanding and analyzing the current system in use and working on improvements
• Designing systems for departments to improve efficiency, decrease costs and optimize the performance purpose
• Defining and creating Database objects including tables, procedures, user defined data types,
triggers and controlling access user privileges (Oracle/SQL Server/DB2)
• Database management and maintenance
• System troubleshooting and administrative network tasks
• [Desired skills]
Database Administration for IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
System Administration for Windows (2012 Server, 7, 10)
Application Development (C++, .NET C, .Net Framework Library, .Net Core Library, T-SQL, PL/SQL)
PL/SQL etc. are highly welcome
ERP such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
AI (Artificial Intelligence) functionalities such as OCR(Optical character recognition), Speech Recognition or Facial recognition
BI (Business Intelligence) tools such as Tableau or Power BI
English (business proficiency)
You are the right candidate, if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• Studies related to IT, Programming, Databases, etc.
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Support for finding accomodation
Support for visa application
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English, if possible.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.The internship period can be adjusted according to your university schedule.