Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ Sales - Product Strategy ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Sales - Product Strategy
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
- You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Working together with Project Manager, by receiving work
• packages that are generally solved independently with some guidance (topics are Life Cycle Management, Product Development and IT System Integration among others)
• There can also be an opportunity to participate in projects of other sales departments
• Supporting process optimization and automation projects
• Research and Analysis of our internal data
• Online research to prepare business cases
• Support with creating PowerPoint Slides
• Translation of different material as necessary
• Support with the PABCO social media project
• Optionally support for marketing activities using Photoshop
Good MS Office skills
Japanese (at least N2)
You are the right candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak English (intermediate) and Japanese (at least N2, Native preferred)
• Studies related to Marketing or Business Administration
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accommodation in Kanagawa
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.
The internship period can be adjusted to your university schedule.