Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ HR Department Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns to place in the
• Human Resource Management
This internship is interesting for you if you want to:
• Learn about managing the internship recruitment (maintaining the database, screening and forwarding CVs to departments, scheduling interviews, budgeting and planning)
• Support the HR team in HR related topics (e.g. training&development, recruitment, etc.)
• Take an active role in HR optimization by bringing in your own ideas and improvements
• Interpretation and Translation support within the department
• Supporting for Meetings (Creation of Excel Data, PowerPoint Presentations)
- Good MS Office skills are mandatory
- Internship experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills are a plus
- English (C2,business level)
- Japanese (N2)
You are the right candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship(40h per week) for 4-6 months
(Students who are enrolled in a Japanese university during the internship can apply for a part-time (28h/week) internship for 6 months)
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak English (Business level) and Japanese (N2)
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accommodation in Kanagawa
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.