Narashino (Chiba Prefecture)
130.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
Position number: J018
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd. is a Japanese subsidiary wholly-owned by Daimler. Since 1986, Sales and services for passenger cars of Daimler –Maybach, AMG and smart – are offered to people in Japan.
As an intern at our Mercedes-Benz Japan office in Narashino, you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment.
The main tasks will be:
Harmonize upcoming concept product (Electric Vehicle, Fuel-Cell Vehicle) & Autonomous Driving Features to Japan laws and guidelines (Radio Act, Telecommunication Business Act etc) :
- Information gathering of detail technology from Daimler Headquarter
- Information gathering of Japan laws & Guidelines
- Make report/ explanation/ presentation to Daimler Headquarter & MBJ internal relevent departments
- Attend weekly team meeting
- Attend regular Department/Division Meeting
- Setup internal meeting
Japanese (all documentation from relevant government activities and companies are written in Japanese)
Windows office (especially Excel, Powerpoint)
Creative skills is nice to have
We will provide tips for accommodation and Japan-related information, as well as support for the visa application
We are looking for interns who have an interest in automobile industry, want to work in an intercultural environment and have a high motivation for launching new products with new Technologies and Services . Study of Electric/Electronics, System, Mechanical, IT or Telematics would be very much appreciated.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your:
- Cover Letter
- CV in English (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short self introduction in Japanese (about 500 letters,stating who you are and why you want to work here)
- Transcript of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
directly to the following email address: email@example.com
Please mention the position number in your application.
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files