150,000 (monthly net allowance)
Challenging Internship with Bosch Japan at the Suzuki Central Sales Department!
Position Code: SU/SOE-JP
Ticket Number: 8003697932
***Please refer to the information below (“Others”) on HOW TO APPLY and WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT.
***In addition, please be advised that you MUST be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of the internship period to apply for an internship position at Bosch Japan!
- Sales Planning : Support worldwide Sales Forecasting towards Suzuki
- Track & Update Bosch intranet portal with key communication (customer & internal)
- Customer satisfaction surveys : Co-ordinate for improvement activities
- Co-ordinate business events (Internal Executive meetings, Tech days @ customer place)
- Customer order management
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Command over written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills (teamplayer, open to multicultural environment)
- Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
- Fluent English required
- Basic Japanese preferred
- Awareness about Japan (culture and language)
- Interest in Automotive (especially in the car industry)
We offer very competitive salary and cover commuting costs. Additionally, we provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa
All applicants are required to state the position code (and ticket number) in their application email in order to be considered. Please submit ONLY the following 3 documents attached as separate PDF files (no Word files, no cloud storage links etc.) with your application email:
1) Application Form (download here: http:www.bosch-career.com/media/jp/documents_jp/joining_bosch_team_documents_jp/students_documents_jp/internships_documents_jp/Internship_Application_Form_2016.pdf )
2) Cover Letter
3) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please do NOT send recommendation letters, transcripts of record, language certificates etc. with your application email. Application emails where the documents are attached as one single file or where the attachment exceeds a size of 3 MB will not be processed.
Additionally, please note that the actual internship period may differ from the one stated above depending on visa processing times. Since applications are periodically forwarded to the receiving department, please submit your application as soon as possible even if the actual internship start date is still somewhat far in the future.
For further information, please refer to the following homepage:
Find us on Facebook:
Find us on LinkedIn: