Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns to place in the
☆Translation and Interpretation
- Supporting translation activities (English to Japanese, Japanese to English)
- Translator schedule management
- Supporting Oral translation activities (Attending the meeting, daily communication support between Japanese staffs and Overseas staffs）
- Creating documents by PPT・ Word・ Excel
- General office assistance
Very good Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Experience in Translation and Interpretation is a plus
English (business proficiency C2)Japanese (business proficiency N2 or higher)
・We prefer full-time interns (40h per week) for at least six months, but shorter periods and part-time is possible・English (Business proficiency) and Japanese (business proficiency or higher) is a must have・Enrollment as a University Student during the entire Internship period is mandatory・Japanese Language or Japanese Culture Studies Background・Well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility・Willingness to learn ・Structured work-approach and logical mindset
Assistance for visa application
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
☆ Please state the following in your application:
(1) preferred internship length and time
(2) current place of residence and citizenship
(3) graduation date and university enrollment confirmation
(4) language certificate (if available)
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport), even if the internship period is further ahead.