Accomodation and lunch
Administration INTERNSHIP IN SRI LANKA
Noel Rodrigo’s Leopard Safaris is an award-winning safari company specializing in ecotourism camping adventures and Sri Lanka's wildlife. We are passionate about nature and wildlife, quality of service, we are active in our community and engage support sustainability, local culture, customs and nature preservation.
We invite interns, nature lovers with heart and spirit to join our team. With fresh and modern ideas, organized, alert and active to situations where their help is needed. Active and proactive people with knowledge of computation, customer service and who can interact with highest standards clients at our camps.
Active and proactive people with knowledge of computation, customer service and who can interact with highest standards clients at our camps.
- Creation of marketing materials and ordering camp equipment
- Helping with the guests
- Handling day to day operations and logistics
- Helping with IT issues
- Arranging photos and other company’s data
• Will learn about Eco tourism, nature and wildlife and specially about Leopards in the wild;
• Will work with challenging and stimulating work assignments;
• Accommodation and all meals (at camps) or lunch (at office) will be provided by us;
• All costs in the context of company operations (telephone, internet etc.) will be covered.