¥50,000 / month
About the company
Manzanita is a Tokyo-based digital marketing company which specializes in creating and executing results driven marketing, based on client and competitor data. We operate across various digital marketing domains:
social media, influencer, web, content, website development and optimization, CRM and customer database
6 in Tokyo.
Relaxed; flat hierarchy; mainly English speaking (every employee speaks at least 2 languages fluently).
Our leadership are veteran advertising professionals who have worked on hundreds of millions in advertising
business over decades, and the environment is rich in innovative, creative thinking. We are changing the
world of marketing and if this sounds exciting to you, then you will fit right in.
As an intern with Manzanita you will get great exposure to the Japanese marketing industry by working on a
range of client projects. You will work directly with highly-skilled veteran advertising professionals who will
guide you in your first role within a marketing services company.
- Analyzing client’s consumer database
- Clustering the database using Python and R
- Analyzing website data using analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Combining and synthesizing data across multiple platforms
- Assist on other digital marketing related tasks
- Knowledge of R and Python- Basics in Data Science and Big Data
- Japanese level: JPLT N5 or equivalent
- Excellent data analyzing skills- Excellent mathematical and statistical capabilities- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality- Open to immerse yourself in Japan work culture
Help for finding housing
As our internships sometimes lead to a full-time opportunity, we more often welcome students currently in their final year of studies.