130.000 JPY a month (As support for living expenses)
Internship at Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
Product Management - Telematics
Position Number: J016
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd. is a Japanese subsidiary wholly-owned by Daimler. Since 1986, Sales and services for passenger cars of Daimler –Maybach, AMG and smart – are offered to people in Japan.
As an intern at our Mercedes-Benz Japan office in Shinagawa, you will have the opportunity to experience an intercultural working environment.
The section is responsible for developing various products and services surrounding the Mercedes-Benz cars. In particular, it currently develops business models in connection with telematics and autonomous driving systems. Interns at the Product Management department have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge on Telematics and Product Management, while bringing in their own ideas.
The main tasks will be:
1. Support for Product Management of Telematics (on-board system and off-board services)
- gathering information on competitor’s products
- gathering information on business models in other areas
- Management of the internal on-demand FAQ tools (Telematics portal FAQ tool)
2. Administrative work for Product Management Group
- Attending weekly team meeting
- Attending monthly Product Management group meeting, and Marketing & Sales Dept. Meetings
- Setting up internal meetings
We are looking for interns who have an interest in automobile industry and want to work in an intercultural environment. Study of Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Sales, IT or Engineering would be very much appreciated.
The internship is set for a period of 6 months full-time. (Please do not apply any earlier than 5 months prior to your desired start date.)
- Conversational level in Japanese and English is required
- German is a plus
- MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven creative skills are nice to have
- The ideal candidate has knowledge in both business, as well as engineering or IT
- Tips for accommodation and Japan-related information
- Help with Visa procedures
If you are interested in the above positions please send your:
- Cover letter (stating the position number)
- CV (with a picture not older than 6 month)
- A short Self-Introduction in Japanese (500 Characters)
- Transcripts of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/references of previous internships, work experiences, language skills etc.
Directly to the following E-mail address: email@example.com
*Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files.