150 000 JPY monthly net allowance
Challenging Internship with Bosch Japan at the Sales Japan Customer Marketing Department!
Position Code: AA/SMS-JP
Ticket Number: 8003104939
***Please refer to the information below (“Others”) on HOW TO APPLY and WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT.
***In addition, please be advised that you MUST be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of the internship period to apply for an internship position at Bosch Japan!
- Support for a CAP (Commor AR Platform) authoring work, which requires the following packets:
- Understand a customer requirement and create a specification for your own work break down
- Find an issue and drive its resolution until you get a final result
- Collaborate with APS team members located in Singapore and Australia
- Ask a question / review from the team in a timely manner and receive a feedback for your status update
- Create an updatable document as your knowledge develops through working and keep a readiness to get it transferred to others in real time.
- Computer and network skills especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- IT affinity
- Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
- Fluent English required
- Intermediate knowledge of digital content authoring
- Intermediate knowledge of website design
- Communications skills
Additionally, you should:
- Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
- Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
- Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
We offer very competitive salary and cover commuting costs. Additionally, we provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa
All applicants are required to state the position code (and ticket number) in their application email in order to be considered. Please submit ONLY the following 3 documents attached as separate PDF files (no Word files, no cloud storage links etc.) with your application email:
1) Application Form (download here: http:www.bosch-career.com/media/jp/documents_jp/joining_bosch_team_documents_jp/students_documents_jp/internships_documents_jp/Internship_Application_Form_2016.pdf )
2) Cover Letter
3) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please do NOT send recommendation letters, transcripts of record, language certificates etc. with your application email. Application emails where the documents are attached as one single file or where the attachment exceeds a size of 3 MB will not be processed.
Additionally, please note that the actual internship period may differ from the one stated above depending on visa processing times. Since applications are periodically forwarded to the receiving department, please submit your application as soon as possible even if the actual internship start date is still somewhat far in the future.
For further information, please refer to the following homepage:
Find us on Facebook: