Tokyo - Central Tokyo
JPY 100.000,- per month
3 - 6 months Internships with Leading German Investment Promotion Agency in Central Tokyo Location.
Our interns perform challenging and diverse tasks during their internships which prepare them for business:
- Business proposals and case studies for market entry strategy scenarios of companies planning to enter the German & EU markets,
- Industry research (e.g. Startups, Robotics, AI, Industrie 4.0, Food, MedTech, Production Technology, New Materials, EnviroTech, Renewable Energies), incl. compilation of presentations and company leads lists,
- Organization and preparation of events (NRW.INVEST seminars, NRW Japan K.K. Fireplace Talks, NRW trade fair participations, high-level visits from NRW, ...),
- Preparation of articles for the NRW Japan K.K. newsletter, of PR materials for online and offline media and marketing activities in cooperation with professional agencies (incl. translations),
- General office work: NRW Japan K.K. offers opportunities to experience a wide range of interesting and challenging work tasks and enabling our interns to build business contacts in Japan.
PC/Mac Skills (MS Office Suite, ...)
Knowledge about Germany and the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia.
German, English, Japanese (written and spoken, preferably JLPT 1 or 2)
Applications are welcome from students (undergraduate / graduate) in
Japanese Regional Studies (with focus on modern Japan) or
Economic Studies (Business Administration, Economics, ...) or
Engineering Science, Natural Science or Medical fields or
Law / Legal Studies (Rechtsreferendare or law students).
A strong interest or specialization in Japan related studies is of advantage.
Assistance in application for visa application
Assistance in finding a residence (based on our interns experience)
Commuting allowance in Tokyo
As a team of German and Japanese nationals our mission is to attract investment to the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia and promote business activities in and cooperation with Japan. As such we are in constant contact with Japanese corporations, startups, central and regional government institutions, universities, R & D facilities as well as the media in Japan. We look forward to work with you as a full-fledged member of our team! Please contact us via KOPRA or directly at email@example.com .