100.000JPY/month, Commuting expenses up to 10.000JPY/month
BS05PJ - Management and Marketing Assistant Internship
To support our sales team in Shinagawa, Tokyo, we are currently looking for a motivated intern, who is looking for long-term employment in Japan.
Passiv Energie Japan is a young, ambitious company located in the Shinagawa-ward in Tokyo. The company is specialized in heat recovery ventilation systems and has prevailed against the strong competition of the Japanese electronic corporations. In the important sector of sustainable living and energy-saving technology Passiv Energie Japan was able to conquer a leading position. To maintain this leading position, new developments are pursued continuously.
- Drafting offers and quotations
- Managing orders
- Monitoring shipments
- Office administration
- Database maintenance
- Create marketing materials, and manage marketing campaigns
- Communication with clients and suppliers
Internship duration: at least 5 months, with option of future employment
Start: August 2024
Applicants from all majors will be considered.
Japanese studies and business studies preferred.
Japanese nationals OR
Valid visa for an internship (The applicant will need to apply himself at her/his local embassy):
- Cultural Activities (for enrolled university students outside of Japan, internship should be mandatory)
- Working Holiday (for enrolled university students outside of Japan, where internship is not mandatory or graduated students)
The company will help eligible applicants to acquire a certificate of eligibility (CoE), which is needed for the Cultural Activities Visa.
High-level of German and/or English mandatory
Basic or high-level of Japanese proficiency preferred
Strong communicative abilities
Professional working attitude
The company will support the intern in finding an accommodation.
Compensation: 100.000 JPY/month, commuting expenses of up to 10.000JPY/month
- Letter of motivation
- CV in Japanese (if possible)
- Starting Date and intended length of stay
Passiv Energie Japan Inc.
3-6-13-102 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, 140-0001 Tokyo, Japan
TEL: +81 (0) 3-6433-2831