Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
JPY 130.000 (40h/week)
☆ HR Management- Internship Management ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns to place in the
• HR Management- Internship Management
This internship is interesting for you, if you want to:
• Learn about managing the internship recruitment (maintaining the database, screening and forwarding CVs to departments, scheduling interviews)
• Drafting internship related documents
• Supporting the visa process for internship candidates
• Scheduling, organizing and participating in the onboarding orientation for new joiners
• Taking an active role in HR optimization by bringing in own ideas and improvements
• Interpretation and Translation support within the department
• Supporting for Meetings (Creation of Excel Data, Power Point Presentations)
- Good Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with organizing events, HR tasks and/or Communication is highly welcome
English (business C2)
・We prefer full-time interns (40h per week) for 6 months or more (up to 1 year)
・Enrollment as a University Student during the entire Internship period is mandatory
・No specific study background, but interest in learning about HR and Communication work
・Well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
・Structured work-approach and logical mindset
Assistance for visa application
Guidance for accommodation search
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead. The internship period can be adjusted according to your university schedule.