Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ Procurement Department - Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Preparation of progress report materials on material cost reduction activities
• Translation support when necessary
• Buyer support operations such as information collection and documentation in negotiations with business partners
• Support for various project operations
• Daily work improvement
• MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
• Data processing using Excel function
• Creation of macros and programming experience is a plus
• Graduate student
• You speak English (Business level) and Japanese (at least N2 (hard requirement), you must be able to communicate with Japanese employees)
You are the right candidate, if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accommodation in Kanagawa
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 4 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.
The internship period can be adjusted according to your university schedule.