130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ Production Department - Data Optimization Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
ー Production Department
Main Task 1 Optimization of Data Collection & Analysis
• Creating a database for Service Provider accounting management and connect it to several excel files by using Excel, Macro programming, SQL, etc.
• Connect database with Power Point presentations for Top Management meetings to automate processes
• Analyze data and create weekly or monthly reports
• Create automated dashboards
• Support of Sales and IT collaboration projects
Main Task 2 Data accumulation and analysis
• Collect and manage service provider data
• Collect and analyze production related data such e.g. HPU
• Support the 5S project by doing field work in the factory and data collection, document creation and management
• Preparation of meetings with other production related departments
• Document creation by using Power Point, Excel & Word
• Translation of documents (Japanese-English, English-Japanese)
• Oral language support (English-Japanese, Japanese-English)
Good knowledge of Excel mandatory, experience in creating macros a big plus
Knowledge about SQL, PowerBI, Databases is highly welcome
Japanese - good (N3/N2)
English - good (business level)
You are the right candidate if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak Japanese well (at least JLPT N3/N2)
• Knowledge about Production not necessary, but welcome
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are pro-active
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accommodation in Kanagawa
Additional Transport fee support up to 15,000 JPY
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead.
The internship period can be adjusted to your university schedule.