Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture
130.000 JPY (40h/week)
☆ Head Office Assistance Internship ☆
PABCO is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group.
With an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies
in Japan for both captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by the domestic
business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns in the following department:
• Head Office Assistance
You are the right candidate for this internship, if you want to learn the following tasks:
• Get an insight in the work of a CEO
• See how to transform and manage a company
• Manage projects
• Prepare meetings
• Support Communication activities for Change Management (Townhall speeches, CEO messages, etc)
• Prepare Presentations to the Top Management in Daimler and Mitsubishi Fuso
• High proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Nice to have: Access
• English - Business Proficiency
• Japanese - Business Proficiency (N2)
You are the right candidate, if you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are available for a full-time internship (40h per week) for 4-6 months
• You are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
• You speak English (C2, business proficiency) and Japanese (N2, business proficiency)
• Studies related to Business
• You are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
• You have a “let’s do it” attitude and you are highly motivated self-starter
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset
Assistance for visa application
Introduction of possible accommodation
☆ Please send us your CV in Japanese AND English.
The application process takes some time, so please submit your application early on (at least 3 months in advance if you do not hold a Japanese passport or are currently not in possession of a Japanese visa), even if the internship period is further ahead. The starting time and ending time of the internship can be shifted according to your university schedule.